AVL hosting a collaborative event

AVL hosted at Seggau, Austria on October 24th, and event which aims to Explore new and cutting-edge research topics. 70% of the attendees were interval stakeholders, whereas the remaining 30% were external, representing research universities and institutions. This event was all about sparking new ideas for future collaborations and projects!

🌟 Event Objectives:

  1. Connect with researchers
  2. Discuss potential collaborations
  3. Explore innovative projects

💡 Benefits for FuelSOME Project:

  1. Disseminate and raise awareness about the AVL project internally and externally
  2. Connect with research partners for potential collaborations

🚀 Future Plans: This event is just the beginning! We plan to make this an annual gathering, fostering continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing.

Stay tuned for updates on future events! subscribe to our project newsletter, through the below link:

Subscribe to our Newsletter